Saturday, February 14, 2015
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Friday, December 26, 2014
Friday, December 12, 2014
0900 . work on constructive detail
1125 . pee
1126 . cry about not knowing how to resolve that constructive detail
1203 . solve hyperstatic structure
1357 . text boyfriend about being able to solve the hyperstatic structure.
14.00 pee again
1516 . try that constructive detail again
1640 . give up
1641 . masturbate
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Monday, November 3, 2014
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Okay, kids, I could apologize for the hiatus, but I’m not going to do that. Apologies are for the weak, and we all know I’m a kickass motherfucker.
“A kickass motherfucker in the making”
Let’s use this reunion go through some stuff that has happened to me since I left, and that had potential of becoming a blog entry topic… but –obviously- didn’t.
- After a few recommendation of older friends, I accomplish the arduous job of having a birthday. I’ve been 23 for almost two months now and I don’t really see what the big deal is.
- I still have a sexy British Man as a boyfriend, and I still call him Sir. Sometimes I also call him Stinky Butt.
- I’m moving out of my current apartment and moving in with one of my best friends. I’m really excited about this. There’s a big chance I’ll elaborate more on this point in the future, so that’s it for now.
- It took me a month, but I read all of the issues of the Walking Dead comics. I’m totally prepared for a zombie apocalypse… and by that I mean, of course, that I already told my friends that it is totally okay for them to shoot me in the head the second I turn.
- I didn’t exactly develop myopia over these past months, but I discovered I have it.
For all of you who have a thing for sexy librarians (or annoying hipsters), you’re about to like me even more.The duck lips are intentional, it’s supposed to be ironic… Or is irony too mainstream now? I can’t keep up!
- Turns out that, when I’m having (or about to have) a really great orgasm -most of the times through gspot stimulation- I cry or whimper. Something to do with oxytocin and the overwhelming rush of emotions – if you ask me (and you should) it’s just a lot of blah blah blah to say “fucking awesome”.
- I started an entry thinking I had enough stuff going on in my life to make a long list, figuring out halfway that I was wrong.
- … I think I pooped twice today.