Friday, January 8, 2010

More Places and More Names

The first thing you need to know about me is that: I’m a spoiled brat. I hardly do something for myself and I have terrible social skills.

Second thing you need to know: I hate that about myself.

In about 6 months, more or less, I’m planning to move out of my parents’ house, of my country, actually… Hell, of my whole continent. My best friend (who is kind of a brat too) and I are moving from Mexico to Spain.

I’m 19, and I know it’s pretty normal for people my age to leave home. But this whole thing scares the hell out of me. I don’t know how to cook something other than cookies (which I do really well, but still), I have never used a washing machine, I don’t really know the value of money and… Have I mention I have terrible social skills? I mean, I’m truly awkward. I just stand there, make terrible jokes or just looking petrified.

Also, I have a boyfriend of 3 years (of relationship, you know) and a dog who I love as if I gave birth to her. It kills me to leave them. Not kidding.

So, yeah. All this, not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment