Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Most Marvelous Idea You've had All Day

The respect I have for my readers asks me to warn you before it’s too late: this post doesn’t have a point, at all (unlike any other post I’ve wrote… Compliments later, please). I just have this uncontrollable need to show off the fact that I just bought a new camera.

I have a super duper new camera!
OMFG!!11!! ClapClapW00tClap!!!1!!111!!

For a while, I’ve been using my dad’s camera… Which is a great camera but I don’t do the whole sharing thing; so I saved money and it finally pays off.
So, without further ado (I always wanted to say write that!), a pretty picture:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It’s a Fujifilm WP, which means it’s waterproof. If I don’t get a chance to go to a pool soon enough, expect a lot of pictures of me taking a shower; I would get my money’s worth and some internet popularity at the same time.

Oh, and the camera it’s pink. PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment