Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Royal Pain in the Ass

Wednesday was one of the most frustrating nights of my life, weirdly enough, was a little bit fun too.

I had to hand in blueprints of a house with at least 7 bathrooms the next day(I officially hate rich people with big houses) and I knew I was for a bit of a torture when I thought “well, I have all freaking night, it’s not so bad”.

Everything went as nice as an “all-nighter” could go. All my classmates were online and you wouldn’t believe how chatty and funny people get when they’re sleep deprived.

Also, I wanted a chance to mention a song that kept me from blowing my brains out when my laptop clock turned 5 am and I still had a hell of a lot of work to do.



I don’t know how you people feel about Latin rock. You should give it a try either way… Especially with a song titled “little whore”.

5 comments:

  1. Converting a blog to another seems to be messing around with your links. At least the YouTube add-in isn't working anymore...

    Besides that: I have a vivid imagination about the things you COULD do in bed, but instead of high percentage of your readers (and writers) who actually write about their (mostly sexual) phantasies, I would move that type of conversation out of your blog. :-P

    I suppose you wrote a lot of emails and facebook posts, surfed the web, read some books and other blogs, watched two or more movies and chilled the heck out of your bed - at least that's what I would do (besides you-know-what). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Yep. Blogspot and I aren’t exactly BFFs.
    And thank you, Chris, for keeping my blog PG :* I have spent my days hitting Home a lot on Facebook and watching 90210 (don’t judge too hard). Planning to go to dinner tomorrow, though, so yay for me and my social life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ChrisEatsBananasJune 12, 2010 at 1:59 PM

    I'm using FB myself, too, although my real life is basically not happening in bit-land (a lot). ;)
    As a technology guy you actually have a lot to do on the web/computer, so doing things "after work" on those machines is not the type of evening pleasure I seek out every day. Except your blog of course. :-P

    How did the "dinner" work out for you? And: 90210 - the OLD series from the mid 90's?

    Sunday, 20:30 CET+1, Germany vs. Australia! Yay! (No, I'm not a soccer fan, but watching the World Cup is still a delicate pleasure!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ChrisEatsBananasJune 12, 2010 at 2:05 PM

    Sorry about keeping this thread alive - without any connection to the actual topic of it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get you completely. Spending a whole semester designing projects and presentations, just the AutoCAD bugs me on vacations… But thanks for seeing me as an exception.
    Coming from a soccer-obsessed country, I’m actually weirded out when someone doesn’t enjoy it… Not even being a fan myself.
    And don’t apologize for keeping the thread alive… Please, keep going, makes me miss less wordpress…
    Oh… And… I’m watching the new 90210. But, please, let me explain. I’m a big fan of the old one, I just start watching the new one so I could see how the original characters were doing… and I got hooked, with no fault of my own, I swear )=

    ReplyDelete