Friday, March 19, 2010

We Win, or What?

I would like to say I’m going to enjoy Mexico at its fullest before leaving. Unfortunately, Mexico doesn’t want to be enjoyed right now. If you live in a happy little world (which I’d politely ask you to invite me) a quick visit here will make you understand what I’m talking about.

But I like blinding myself from the real world, so instead of keep talking about it I’ll announce I did enjoy being a pretty little Mexican yesterday… At a soccer game.

Mexico vs. North Korea. Yes, juicy, you can say it! It was a huge event, especially since my hometown doesn’t receive international teams of any kind, so almost every single acquaintance I ever had was there.

The down side? The batteries from my camera died, so I just have two pictures of this glorious moment.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We are really proud of our new stadium, so don’t disappoint me… Tell me what an amazing piece of architecture it is. You may also compliment me, while you’re at it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, I enjoy eating nachos as much as I enjoy being a walking cliché.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If someone would’ve taken a picture of me on the middle of all the excitement, this would be the result. To make up for the lack of pictures, I decided to illustrate all of you with my professional drawings in which my parents invest their money in.

2 comments:

  1. First picture: Awesome stadium. Go Corona.. uh yuh! and cute.
    Second: Whats that over there? *points* *waits* *steals nacho* *whistles innocently*
    Third: Money well spent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a pretty cool stadium, really, as I said, my hometown is really proud of it. And, hun, I’d have gladly give you a nacho (just one though) : D

    ReplyDelete