Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It was Supposed to be a Big Deal

Guess what? Guess what?

It’s my birthday, bitcheeees!

Sorry. I had this idea that, since it is my birthday, I had the right to insult you.

The day started just great… Missing my first class. I still had the winter time, so I woke up at 8, and my class started at 8. But it was fine, you know? I went to sleep at 4 so that extra hour was greatly appreciated; I was (if you were wondering) doing a stupid fucking project that I’d bring to life just so I could kill it, but I manage to had a blast, either way. Am I an adorable snowflake, or what?

I was thinking about asking you, guys, if I look older now and then post a picture of me on which I draw on wrinkles and bags under my eyes, then I thought what an awful joke that was, and I don’t want pity laughs… Even if it is my birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for last year and for the one coming up fairly soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    It's less than a month away... Oh, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete