Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's Highly Probable

I had this trip to Monterrey yesterday; I left and came back the same day (Yay!).

It was a pretty cool trip, I must say. We visit the Civic Tower, which is the 4th tallest building in the country (impressive, I know)… It’s still under construction, though.

So if you like buildings, heights or pictures in general… You may enjoy these:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yep, this is an artistic-wanna-be picture of the structure.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
How the top floors look like.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And how hope-to-be architects look on the top floors.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This shows how high we were (I’m immature enough to laugh about the fact that it sounded as if we’re on drugs…)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The only picture in which I appear… I told a friend that I’d hold her camera and she should hold mine, that way I would have picture of me and she of her, but the little bitch didn’t believe on my abilities as a photographer; so, screw her.

This is on the first floor, which is almost done… And yes, I had a blast taking pictures of my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment