Monday, June 7, 2010

Try to Relax Occasionally

The fact that I’m spending my summer days lying on my ass all day long is doing wonders for my back; however, some may think that not having a real life would leave me with not much to talk about on my blog… Well, I’m about to prove those non-believers wrong.

I finished filling out every single application form requested by the universities, along with my certificate of approved subjects, curriculum and a copy of my passport; all sealed up, waiting for those lovely people at UPS to send it to Spain. So…I’m being a productive lazy ass.

I just fell in love with Harry Potter books and movies all over again. Therefore, my sexual fantasies with Ron Weasley are back… My imaginary sex life is so great.

A few days ago I found the best blog in the freaking world: Confessions of a College Callgirl. I read the whole thing in two days; if you haven’t, I highly recommend it… A girl talking about how big her breasts are and blowjobs… I mean, what else could you really ask for?

You know what else is just awesome? Sims… So awesome, indeed, that last year I made two music videos using Sims3, and I just remember about them. Even though, now, I would change it completely (leave the song, erase everything else!) they’re still my babies, and since they aren’t major screw-ups, I have to be proud of them.





I’m ending this worthless entry the most logical way possible; stating that I just had a really amusing chat with a machine: (And yes, I did write “you’re are”, because I’m just that bright).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


10 comments:

  1. Sadly, I cannot watch the first video (censored in a country where there is no censorship), but it's a funny cultural mixup.
    I'm located in Germany, reading a Blog in english, my youtube settings are german (I'm logged in there). Clicking on it displays the error message in spanish.
    Que suerte que todo el mundo hable en todas idiomas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love culture, huh? I’m learning Italian, maybe I could throw a couple of random words to spice it up a bit more : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a talk with Ishmael. He's not a nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, he mistakes cleverness with rudeness. But I excuse him because... You know... He's a machine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the videos...well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, hun! Had fun making them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Ishmael, he is a mind controller.
    Or is it that he is just so damn lovable?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He’s the kind of guy that just messes with one’s head. One day he loves you, the other he corrects your grammar… *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL @ ^
    It's wierd, my name is Ismael. Yeah, really.

    ReplyDelete