Sunday, November 21, 2010

He’s Out in Hollywood

Just now I realize that the amount of love I have for an –out of my league- celebrity at any given moment it’s a direct reflection of my lack of love/sex life.

About a year ago, I had boyfriend (including, you know, all the good stuff) and I really didn’t care for any famous guy; I’m not going to lie, of course I thought Jake Gyllenhaal was drop dead gorgeous and scenes from Full House could make my lower region feel all funny (scenes with John Stamos in it… I’m not into anything weird), but that’s as far as I got.

There isn’t any other way of describing my current situation other than doing the polite thing: Inviting you all to my wedding with Rupert Grint. June, 3rd. Summer wedding, it’s going to be lovely.

I wish I was kidding… Well, no. To be honest, I wish I wasn’t kidding and there was an actual relationship, not just me being mentally unstable.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite, I'll be there! Can I bring Cory Monteith (aka Finn Hudson from Glee) as my plus one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds serious, tell him hi for me when you are with him later today. ;)

    P.S. Just let me know where you plan on having it so I can plan accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaa ..i feel so happy i don't recognize either name! (on another perspective i kinda miss having a relantionship too... dang... thanks God HEROES is no longer on ...ahh that claire bennet (hayden panettiere))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¿Te conté algo de una amiga? :/

    Rachas. O eso espero :D

    De todas formas por lo que tardas en actualizar esto nadie diría que no fueses una chica ocupada ultimamente... ;)

    PD: ¡Baja a Madrid alguna vez!

    Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @danni. You can bring whoever you want… The fairies won’t have a problem making more food and rainbows for everybody.

    @Jules. I heard Neverland is lovely on summer… Oh, and he says hey back!

    @Pedro. Either name? Jake Gyllenhaal or Rupert Grint? Why would that make you happy? Haha Jake is the guy from Brokeback Mountain, The Day after Tomorrow and others… Rupert is Ron from Harry Potter.

    @Juanjo. ¿Cómo? No entendí muy bien lo primero. Y que manera mas positiva de verlo, yo lo veo como “No pasa nada emocionante, no actualizo”.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lo primero...
    Lo primero enlazaba con un comentario anterior en el post de "A Professional Secret, Buddy". Decía que la ayuda que necesitaba para ligar era con una amiga y no con una desconocida, no se si te acuerdas.

    Era una forma de comentar que de igual manera que describes la situación en este post andamos muchos... ¡mentalmente inestables! :)

    Y lo bien que nos lo pasamos...

    Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lola Men shouldn't know the name of cute male actors XD call me conservative! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, no, conservative wasn’t the word I had in mind.
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Juanjo. Eso es lo que la falta de atención nos causa. Tenemos relaciones imaginarias…

    ReplyDelete
  10. closed minded? hummm lol homofobic? i'm not... if you actually ever get to see some of my fb photos :o ...hahaha XD

    ReplyDelete