Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh, Marvelous!

Here’s a fact that might shock some of you: Girls are loud. Girls are fucking loud. Girls won’t just shut the fuck up… Yes, this is the best introduction I could find for my entry.

Living in an only girls dorm is not as bad as I thought it would be. Sure, lack of testosterone makes us go all gaga every time we hear a male voice inside the building; usually is just the technician, but a girl would be surprised of how guy-deprived syndrome makes one look at middle age fatties with a whole new perspective.

Other than that, it’s going quite well… There’s no drama, so all my training watching America’s Next Top Model hasn’t paid off, I’ll just have to wait a little bit more to drop the “I’m not here to make friends!” line. Girls are usually nice, ask you how your day is going and offer help if they can. My only issue is that they always find a reason to scream, and, boy, do they scream.

Please don’t assume I’m some kind of Daria; I’m not. I do some jumping of my own when I’m on the mood, specially while watching puppies, and by puppies I mean penises (no, I’m kidding… I actually meant puppies). I just think that my jumping and giggling should be kept for special occasions and preferably not at 1am on a school night.

Say it. I’m such a nerd.

7 comments:

  1. La pregunta es por qué gritan. Qué necesidad hay de ser ruidosas... :D

    ¡Has ganado un punto más conmigo!

    "and by puppies I mean penises (no, I’m kidding… I actually meant puppies)."

    LOL

    Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when girls scream and whine and yell about everything - like jeez, just relax for a second :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of when I lived in the Sorority House - brutal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scream, you scream we all scream for ice cream.

    Are these screams like "There is someone in my room with a knife type of scream", oh my god that is the cutest thing in the world squeal, or there is a man in me with a big penis shout?

    Being in a co-ed dorm in college I learned the difference in loud noises coming from girls and which ones meant what. You don’t want to mistake the sounds of good sex with a girl getting surprised by a spider the results of you knocking on their door asking if they need help are very different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Juanjo. Yo que sé! Porque les fue bien en un examen, porque no les fue bien, porque va a ser el final del internado, porque hay macarrones para cenar… Por todo… Por nada. Soy muy simpática, a que sí? (:

    @Bree. Exactly my thought every time they start jumping around “dude, calm the fuck down!”

    @dannifoley. Are you a sorority girl? Oh my! I never would have thought :* haha Is it like in the movies? (I sound like such a retard, but I don’t care, I’m curious).

    @Jules. No. I just get the “oh my god that’s the cutest thing ever” or “oh my god I love the color yellow”… Nothing more exciting than that. Huh… Sex noises, I wish. If there’s any sex going on here it’s the really quiet type; nuns don’t allow sex (if they’re not getting any, neither are we).

    ReplyDelete