Sunday, July 31, 2011

Make Her Suffocate

You could say I’m going through a “writer’s block”, but that would be unfair; I’m more of an “unprofessional ranter” than a writer.

When you’re a college student, there’s not a lot to rant about when you’re allowed to wake up at 12pm. I could ramble about how much I like a guy, right now, and how he makes my panties tingle… It’d be the equivalent of watching me giggle for half an hour; the first two seconds you’d think it’s all cute and adorable, but, later, you’d just want to punch me on my fucking face.

This is what I’m going to do; I don’t know how it’s going to turn out.  If you have a suggestion, idea, subject or question I could turn into a blog entry, you’re more than welcome to tell me about it:

Here
(it’s all big and shiny because I underestimate people’s abilities to click on a link)

I can’t promise I will follow every suggestion (if I get any… Then it wouldn’t be embarrassing) because I’m not witty enough to write a lot about subjects like rhinos, for example, and you people deserve more than washed up “they are horny!” jokes.

I’m going to be honest with you: I, seriously, see no reason why would somebody want to read about the point of view of a girl who, more than once, has lifted up her dog pretending it’s Simba from The Lion King… I just figure there must be someone else, out there, who is just as bored as I am.

10 comments:

  1. If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's bored?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my life is pretty boring as well. I mean who wants to talk about fracture mechanics in rotating equipment in power plant? Yes, I know the line is around the block.

    I could discuss sex techniques on how do give a girl and organism every time or how to last for 30-60 mins. However, bring up sex in normal every day conversation is normally taboo. Plus I don't know many guys who would go up to someone and say, "I am a premature ejaculator and can't give a woman an orgasm can you help me?"
    So that I could say "I know just how to fix that." A lot of missed opportunities if you ask me.


    Anyway, I guess what I am getting at is that I think you are more interesting than you believe. People just have to have similar interests as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still trying to figure out what that word is you're saying in your video picture on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks to me that she is saying "vale" in SSpanish For you non-speakers, it's pronounced 'vah-leh'. In Mexico and Spain it's a common phrase that is used as "alright" or "OK". As in "ok, I am ready, here we go." It can also be used to mean "OK, that's enough".

    Perhaps Lolita can tell us which she meant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristoffer. You just won the reference competition.

    @Jules. Oh, I could make a subject out of thin air, interesting life or not… I’m just kinda blocked right now…

    @Ocelot & rna. The video picture? Which one are you seeing? I’m not saying absolutely anything; my mouth is half open but that’s because I’m physically incapable of shutting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a big fan of your running theme. Boobs, masturbation, and blow jobs are all well and good, but I am most entertained by how you are keeping to your "mission statement" ;)


    So... what do I win? *pleasesayblowjobpleasesayblowjobpleasesayblowjob*

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kristoffer. Blowjob!
    My gay friend is always asking me to set him up <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just don't look down Kristoffer. Odds are he's better at it than most women you'll ever meet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly... There's no much difference between the mouth of a lady and one of a very delicate man.
    Have a blast, champ!

    ReplyDelete