Monday, October 24, 2011

Captain of the Debating Team

I’m interrupting my regularly scheduled bullshit for the following
Public Service Announcement:

Raising your self-esteem by bringing down others’ is never cool.
True in everyway; I’m just focusing on two, which, to my disdain, are very in right now.

Big, Curvy Girls: I get it! You are the ones with the boobies and the booty. You are the ones who have the guys mentally masturbating to your cleavage; awesome. It would be politically incorrect for me to say my size 2 jeans are sexier-than-thou; pretty please, don’t say I have a little boy’s body because I don’t fill your double D’s.

Virginal Girls:  You’re right, you won’t get STDs and ‘walks of shame’. Cool…! I can’t say I fully get it but you’re the ones abstaining from sex, so that’s fine. I won’t think of you when I’m asked to sacrifice someone in my Satanic Rites 101, as long as you hold yourself from throwing rocks at me (even if they are metaphorical rocks, I’m just trying to make a point here).

A very wise women once said “baby, I was born this way”, and, baby, truer word was never spoken: I inherit my small frame from my mother. My sexual appetite… I really don’t want to know where that came from, to tell you the truth (I’m here, so, I’m guessing she’s not repulsed by the idea), but that’s not the point. I don’t use sex to make people like me or get favors done; I simply love the tingly sensation, and, by tingly sensation, I mean cock.

To both of you: Fuck it. I won’t eat a fucking cheeseburger*, but I will swallow cum. Lots of it.

Conclusion:
I’m an “anorexic slut” and I love it.

*I do love cheeseburgers. Again, I was just trying to make a point.

7 comments:

  1. Holy frickin'cow, you're crazy girl!

    annoying
    vulgar
    desperate

    wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, small athletic body, with strong sex drive. Nope, don't see a problem.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Our sense of power is more vivid when we break a man's spirit than when we win his heart"

    -Hoffer

    [ALSO]

    I have licked your nipples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon. Annoying, yes. Vulgar, fuck yes. Desperate… It makes me sound like I would suck any cock that comes around but I do have standards… So many, in fact, that it reduces the list to just one cock. I am quite desperate for that one cock, though <3

    @Jules. Well, thank you! You get a cookie!

    @<3. You were the cock I was rambling about :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't care what anyone says... I like the new, more sexual Lola. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like putting my penis inside her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anon. I don’t know what you’re talking about, my sexual level has always been this high! :D Penis!

    @<3. You would.

    ReplyDelete