Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wide Awake

wideawake

I still have questions I’m pretty excited to answer, but, since I’m going through a mental breakdown, I need someone to entertain British Man (he’s adorable, just like a lost puppy), and to entertain you while I’m gone (you guys are adorable too).

There’s a whole new survey, on this link, just for him to answer questions or insults. Same stuff you know, anonymity/answers on a new entry/blah blah.. He’s damn entertaining, but I may not be completely objective, since I’m sleeping with him, so, find it out by yourselves.

9 comments:

  1. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly1jygzjmF1r8b1l9o1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. BM has no face.
    I think Lola has imagined him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sad thing is that, 8 years ago, more or so, I did make up guy friends for me on the internet. I was picture perfect of Forever Alone…
      However, if you lazily stalk me, you’ll find his internet persona, with a picture and everything… HE’S REAL! DON’T YOU DARE TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME! *slams door*

      Delete
  3. "Never recreate from your memory. Always imagine new places."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that just limits me...!

      Delete
    2. I've read about what goes on in your imagination. I think you will make do ;)

      Delete
  4. It's not just you. He's adorable and damned entertaining. Or he was last time I checked. It's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see, dith, men are just like vibrators... Eventually they run out of batteries, and you have to wait for them to recharge.

      Delete