Monday, May 7, 2012

I Blame Catholics

As you may already know, British Man is my Sir and that doesn’t change once we are out of our sexy modes. Also, if you have read this blog long enough, you will also know how bitchy/stubborn/hot-headed/dramatic/annoying I can get (don’t get me wrong, I’m still pretty awesome to hang around with). It’s not hard to imagine how those 2 stated facts are so hard to reconcile.

He and I talked about it, and I finally decided I wanted to take our relationship one step further; I wanted him to be more strict with me and not let me get away with such bratty behavior, making this, officially, a 24/7 dominant/submissive relationship.

As flattering as a fully leather bondage suit might look on me, this is not what it means. Every fetish has its spectrum and in a scale of 1 to ‘that scary stuff you find in redtube’ we are in a pretty low beginners’ level… But I’m very fucking happy with it.

If you’re the kind of person who is very calm and needs a strong motive to disrupt their qi, then, I’m not expecting you to understand. I’m a very sensitive person and if someone reaches a certain level of trust, he/she is due to experience one of my lovely outbursts.

Having, in addition, a romantic relationship with me is particularly hard. I know, I know, I’m funny, not bad to look at, I have boobs and I’m a dog in heat… What could be wrong with me? Well, I have a tendency of being cruel if something is bothering me. I’m not talking about throwing plates, kill the pet turtle and sleep with a best friend;  I get quieter and, if I do talk, I use that time to throw snarky comments. Nothing people go to trial for but still stuff someone shouldn’t have to go through, specially if they’re good to me.

One could think that, if I know that about myself, I could change it, specially since I want to. Realistically, it’s harder than that. Right now, sure, I do n0t feel like being bitchy, I’m lying in bed and I just ate a whole pack of Chips Ahoy! Life is as good as it can get. However, if I’m in a bad mood, I’m not going to think so clearly.

British Man doesn’t tolerate any sign of disrespect. He, immediately, warns me to stop and compose myself, if I don’t want to earn myself a punishment. It’s hard to imagine a harsh response would be the answer but it’s not that he’s telling me “yo, dude, calm your tits” No. No… No. He’s is, indeed, telling me off – is what I need, really, I shouldn’t be awarded for being a bitch – but he’s doing it with a firm, confident voice and introducing a bit of our sex life into it; in other words, he’s getting me wet.

Do you recall this scene in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (the 1st one, man)  with that giant three headed dog that could be calmed down with music? Well, think of that harp as sex, put me a collar and call me Fluffy! Ok. That didn’t come out right.  

4 comments:

  1. Only you could take one of the monsters from Harry Potter and turn it into a sexual analogy. And that is why I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, do you really wear dog collar and leash?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhm no... As my friend Danni said, it was just a sexual analogy.
      I'm not much into pet play, to be honest, no leash or eating out a plate on the floor. I do enjoy doggie style.

      Delete