Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Only Normal Bastard

Okay, so I had quite a funny story all build up since a month ago. When I was on the flight back from (getting lucky) England I met the most obnoxious guy ever. The ‘fun’ out this story was, of course, the reasons that made him obnoxious. However, I have let so much time pass by that the only reasons I can remember are that he was loud, stupid and a little bit racist. I’m telling you, with all of its details, it was a hilarious story. I promised myself I would write it up the second I got a second free. I’m not going to lie, I did get plenty of lazy seconds this month, I just didn’t feel like writing at all.

Stuff has happened (that’s the retarded-phrase-cousin of ‘Shit happens’), and a lot of it was the ‘bloggish’ kind of stuff. I must admit I felt a dash of inspiration when I heard one of my roommates having very loud sex while I was eating a pasta salad and reading about ways to camouflage ugly drapes… But, I guess, living for the first time without my parents or nuns has left me with two consecutive colds and a writer’s block.

I’m trying to work past that by writing shorter entries, at first. Also, I decided to go into a new project which now has me all excited. I have a new sex blog, completely independent from this one… Because nothing inspires me more than sex.

Seriously.

I don’t want to link this blog to the new one, for personal (although, probably silly) reasons. If you want a link you can send me an email at dahl.lola@gmail.com . There’s no need for you to explain why you want it, introduce yourself or anything… Just ask me to send you the link and I’ll do it.

2 comments:

  1. Does that mean you are having too much fun with your new blog you are no longer going to update this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to... Just whenever I feel I have something cool to write about. I can't promise a post every week.

      Delete